Tuesday, October 28, 2008

All American Nursing Home Fined for Public Health Violation

5448 N. Broadway St
FINED- December 20, 2004
All American Nursing Home was fined $5,000 for
failing to supervise a resident who had a history of
smoking in non-designated areas. The resident fell
asleep while smoking in his room and caught his
mattress and linens on fire. Prior to the incident, an
employee saw the resident in bed with cigarettes
nearby and warned him not to smoke, but did not
confiscate the cigarettes.

No comments: